CMD Panel meeting
5th April 2017
The national Continuing Ministerial Development Panel’s next meeting takes place on the 5th April. On its agenda, besides the administration of the work of the Women’s Continuing Ministerial Education Trust are:
• Lay Ministers CMD provision, policy and practices
• Updating Good Practice Guidance on the Training of Training Incumbents
• Leadership development
• The 2017 Clergy Experiences of Ministry Survey
• Report on support around Transitions in Ministry
• Report on Self-Supporting Assistant Ministers (clergy), in advance of publication at this year’s Faith in Research Conference
Find out more about the Panel’s work, including who in your region serves on the Panel.
You will see the fruit of the Panel’s of deliberations emerging in Friday Mailing in coming months.